Two weeks in a row!

I am now going on two weeks in a row, where I am leaving work by 6:30 on a Friday night. It may not sound cool to you, but it is a major win for me. In classroom news, my little class clown is rocking it up with his new "special" spot. He just takes his things to his spot and does his work. It is a miracle really.

Carolyn and I went down to Enoch for Brian's unfarewell. It was nice to be home and to have amazing food. To quote Carolyn, "I just got back from the City of Enoch, there's not much to see, but the food is pretty good." I agree whole heartedly!

While we were at home, I was able to have a dance party with the little ones (Eddie's girls). They have the makings of some amazing disco dancers. I was very pleased.

This coming week I am going to try to get as ahead as possible, because in two weeks I have my second evaluation, a class party, Brian leaving for his mission, and parent teacher conferences. It's going to be a busy one.

Hope you all had a good week! Until February!

Comments