Some of my favorite things...

I decided that these are some of my favorite things. Number one favorite thing is roast. I love the smell and taste of it. Not to mention how easy it is to cook. Throw it in a crock pot with some spices and vegetables, and BAM...you're done. I decided to make roast this week and use up the amazing garden vegetables courtesy of the garden of mom and dad.

Number two favorite thing is mini-golfing. Carolyn and I went with some friends to mini-golf. It was crowded inside, so we went outside. It was extremely cold, but I could not club the ball as hard as I did inside. I might have hurt someone.

Number three favorite thing is the Ensign. I think I found more insights and answers to things that have been on my mind this week as I was reading the Ensign than any other time I have read the Ensign, which is every month. It made me so happy!

And that my friends is what I have decided some of my favorite things are!

Comments