What a week!

It was an extremely busy week. So...I will give you a day by day.

Monday: It was a short day on top of an already shorter day. It was we what we like to call a "Minimal" day. All of the teams presented in front of the parent association to get extra money. I think ours went well.

Tuesday: Because I am still a new teacher I have to have evaluations by my principal. For some reason I decided to sign up to be observed this week. The observation went well. So, I am excited that there will be a good evaluation on my record.

Wednesday and Thursday: We had parent teacher conferences these days after school. I put in 12.5 hours both days. I don't mind it, but after three hours straight talking to parents, without breaks gets a little long.

Friday: Normal! Whoot!!

Saturday: Because all of my week was dedicated to other stuff I needed to use Saturday as a catch up day and I was able to get everything that I wanted to done. And I fit in the ballet. Yes...it was a date. And no...there is nothing there. I did however have an intense desire to do ballet again!

Well, that's it!

Comments