It's getting better and better!

I am super excited about how my schedule is getting better. I left by five o'clock, three out of the five days last week. Things continue to get better with my schedule, which makes me happy, because I am working in the fifty hours a week range. WHOOT!

I started working on another baby blanket. I finished the green and blue one for a boy and I was nicely surprised at how using the "baby" yarn changed the texture and feel of the blanket. The one I am working on now is mostly pink, but there are green and white sections that give it a cook effect.

Carolyn and I did a quick trip down to Enoch to visit the family and to go to the temple in St. George. It was a lovely experience. We came right back up to Provo, because we have stake conference. Usually we meet in the Provo Tabernacle, but since it burned down, we will be attending in the indoor track building. That building was the first place Carolyn and I had stake conference at, at BYU. It makes me smile. I am looking forward to stake conference and hearing what our leaders have to say to us. I am glad that there is no school on Monday, because after a whirlwind weekend like this, I need a breather...just a little one. :)

Comments