Spring break...oh how I wish you were already here!

It was one of those weeks where you wish you could send the kids home for mom and dad to deal with. For some reason they were off the walls again. It was like everything we have learned and practice all year long did not exist. Thankfully we ended the week with a field trip to the museum. Hopefully the kids will be able to hang on for two more weeks, because that's when our real Spring break begins.

My week days are much the same every week. This weekend I was so tired by Friday, that all I could manage was a guacamole and movie party with Carolyn. Saturday I was able to get my hands dirty! If felt so good to be working again in the yard. I went up to Holly's house and cleaned up some of the beds to get out all the winter build up. Saturday evening I went to the temple with Carolyn and then we went to a friend's birthday party. Afterwards, we came home and looked up Stonehenge mythology (I know...of all the things to look up on a Saturday night...) and decided to call it a night.

Hopefully this week will go smoother, so that I don't feel so flustered by conference time. Super excited for that one!

Until next week!

Comments