The weeks just keep flying by...

I had a moment this week were I realized that we were almost done with school. I was driving home with the windows down and it was so lovely outside that it made me want summer all the more. I felt like it had been so long since we had, had summer, but time has passed by so quickly. I have enjoyed all the 50 degree weather we have had this week, my kids are starting to feel it too. They just want to be outside playing!

Socially this week it was busy. I didn't do much on the week days, but on Friday I had a manflick movie night. We watch the Bourne Ultimatum and ate steak...without knives. Best I idea ever. But...I think that it will be topped by my new best idea ever. If it happens I will tell you about it. On Saturday, I went to Ashlynn's birthday party and then I had a date. I made it a goal not to talk negatively about dating. So, while I wasn't interested in the guy and would have much rather been crocheting, it was nice because I got to see the Carl Bloch pieces at the MOA. I didn't realized just how many of his paintings we use in the church, like the Sermon on the Mount and his resurrection. All of the paintings were very pretty and so life like.

Speaking of crocheting...I finished another blanket. it is a beautiful blue and green one for a boy and I started another one for a girl. I a excited to see how this one will turn out.

I think that is about all from me. Over and out!

Comments