It has arrived!

SPRING BREAK!!!! I tell you, it was touch and go for a little bit this week. Everyone was feeling a break. But, by Friday it was smooth sailing. This coming week is kind of up in the air. I know for sure I am getting my hair cut and getting the truck fixed.

Funny story of the week. So, I like to manage with my eyes. I will either give them a way to go look, or a you better knock that off thirty seconds ago. Well, I was looking at one of the girls in my class, who is a doll. She is just a sweet little girl. I gave her the keep going look and then I turned away and I glanced back and she had her two fingers up to her eyes giving me the I'm watching you look. I started to laugh, which made the rest of the class laugh. It was just a really funny time.

Friday, as usual I was really tired, so I got a pizza and watch Mega-mind with Carolyn. If you haven't seen it...I really think you should get on it and see it. I am sure you would love it! On Saturday, I went to the temple with the ward. Then Carolyn and I had a gift card adventure. This is when we open up our wallets and see what we have inside. This time we went to Target and got a candle for our new apartment, silly socks, and the movie Tangled.

Next week, perhaps I will have some fun stories to tell.


Comments