One down, six to go!

The week went by quickly. The kids did suprisingly well, after having been gone for so long. There were a couple of kids that forgot all of the rules, but that is to be expected. The district started testing our kids this week, so it was a little stressful. I am handling it well. I have decided that whatever happens, happens and the kids are going to do great because I have done all that I can to prepare them.

The biggest thing that happened this week, was moving apartments. Carolyn and I are now in the same apartment, which is nice. We both switched to a new apartment, so instead of being in apartment 3, I am in 5, which happens to be cousin Steph's old apartment. Our new roommates are nice. We really haven't had the chance to get to know them that well, but they seem to be on top of things.

This coming week Carolyn and I are going to celebrate the end of the semester by going to Brick Oven. It is a tradition that we have had since we were freshman. We are going to get a group together to go and it should be lots of fun. We are also planning another shaving cream fight. Those are the best!

Any who...that is all from me! I hope you have/had a great Easter!

Comments