Retraction...

I know that I said that I was excited for Spring break and that it was going to be so much fun, well I need to retract that and make a correction. Spring break was actually kind of boring and not very fun. I had planned to do a bunch of stuff and I did all of it...but on Monday. That left many hours to find something to do. Lesson learned: over plan an extended break and have lots of projects and not the five minute kind.

As previously stated about my list was all but completed by the end of Monday. On Tuesday, I went to the dentist. I really like my dentist. He said that I was doing a really good job brushing my teeth and that I was one of the easiest cleans he has had. Too bad you don't get clean teeth discounts. I spent most of Wednesday with the Johnson girls. Periodically we have girl's night/day where we do fun stuff. A little background...the Johnson girls are Carolyn's sisters. Oddly enough Carolyn has never been to one of these, and there have been several. Thursday was pretty eventful. Carolyn and I made a nice breakfast of pancakes and bacon. Afterwards we went to the temple. I have now found the secret to staying awake...smell like bacon. The entire time I smelled bacon, and it was lovely. In the evening I went to cousin Steph's bridal shower. It was lovely! Afterwards Carolyn and I decided to go on a jog/walk. I decided that I wanted to get back to running long distance (13 miles) and needed to go on a four mile run. Well, we ended up going over five. it was awesome, but my back was so sore in the morning. Friday was a bonfire, and Saturday was movie night.

So, that ends the recap of my week. Next Spring break maybe I will go somewhere, just so that I am not so bored. Any who, for those of you who had children home for Spring break, I am sorry and will gladly take your children back! :)

Comments