Best Birthday Ever!

I wish that I remembered to bring home my camera, because I took lots of pictures of my birthday. I have some wonderful room mothers who decided to come and celebrate my birthday with the kids. They were so excited to eat treats and have fun. So...I had not one, but two birthday parties...basically I rock (with the help of some great moms).

Some highlights of the party:

1. Balloons for all the kids
2. Sugar in a variety of forms
3. An amazing Rapunzel birthday cake (this is why I wish that I had my camera)
4. Smiling children
5. Fun games
6. Beautiful flowers/gifts

After the party Carolyn and I left for Logan. I had never been to Logan and it reminded me a lot of Provo, but it is smaller and surrounded by farms, which doesn't sound like Provo at all, so you'll just have to trust me. Driving through Sardine Canyon was a little scary, not like driving through Provo Canyon. The wedding was on Friday morning. Carolyn and I did Amy's hair, which was hard, and I am not sure that I will do it again.

I went to my first real sealing, and it is nothing like the "worldly" wedding. I think I like temple weddings better, it obviously has morning meaning, but I feel that it is so much more special. Below is a picture of Carolyn and I at the wedding.
We came home on Friday, and swung by my school to get my classroom ready for next week and to go to the school carnival. It is always fun to see the kids out of a school setting!

The weekend was filled with putting grades in the computer. I only have two other assessments to put in the computer and then I will be done. Putting grades in the computer is probably the worst part of teaching, I'm glad that I was able to put on a movie and finish it. I also signed up for several classes this summer, so I will have things to keep me busy during the summer.

With school finishing up there really isn't too much to say. Maybe I will be able to start blogging about summer adventures!

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your birthday! (er, pre-birthday!) You are a wonderful woman and so talented. I'm grateful you were born!