The end is in sight!

This last week was a little crazy. Everyone is ready to be done with school. I feel so bad for the kids because we have been working on graduation and dance festival practice and there hasn't been a lot of teaching. It is kind of hard too, to teach when you have to turn in materials for inventory. With what we have been doing, it is interesting to see the progress they are still making even with school being out in a week.

The official count is four days. It is kind of sad to see them go, and to know that I will have to do it all over again with a new batch of kids. But, it is so fun to watch how their little minds have grown and how they have become so much more curious about the world.

On Friday I made a quick trip home. I have decided that mom and dad are kind of like a fine wine, they get better with age, except in their case they get funnier. I always enjoy going home for a good laugh!

Monday is a holiday, so no teaching. I am going to run up to my class and get some cleaning done, so I won't have to do it after school is out. I think I am also going to go to the movies with some friends, and then FHE. It should be a nice productive day!

Love to all!

Comments