Rain, rain go away...

It rained for most of the week and as a result the kids were a little crazy. The official count is 9 days left of school. Everyone is so ready for school to be out. I just hope that things are sunny next week, because I owe the kids an extra outside recess!

As promised I have posted a couple of extra pictures. The first one is of the baby chicks that were in the class. The dark one was my favorite!

This picture is from the birthday party at school. One of the moms, who is a very talented at cake decorating, made a Tangled rice crispy treat cake. The dress was completely made of fondant.
I was able to babysit the nieces on Saturday. The highlight for me was practicing our princess walks up and down the stairs. They were so cute as they practiced gracefully walking and little do they know they were being tricked into burning off energy! Let's just keep that our secret...

So that's about all. Enjoy sunny weather when you can!

Comments