The end has arrived!

The last day of school was on Friday. It was sad to see the kids go. I am not one for saying good-byes, so I didn't really say good-bye, but see you next year. The kids were so ready for the break, and really so am I.

We had a lot of the end of the year events happen. On Tuesday, we had dance festival practice and kindergarten field day. I had a lot of fun at field day and really wan't that stressful, because we only were outside for an hour and a half. Wednesday was the actual dance festival in front of the parents. I think the moms and dads really enjoyed it. Thursday was graduation. There really isn't anything quite like it. I have never experienced a graduation for kindergarteners. I was really surprised at how many people actually showed up to support. Far more than I was expecting. Friday was the last day of school. The kids were only there for a few hours and then they left.

Luckily, I have been able to do a little cleaning every day for the past several weeks. So, on the last day of school I was able to leave at 1:30. It was so nice!

The weekend was filled with running around to birthday parties, delivering gifts, and studying for the lovely Praxis, which I have to take next weekend.

Next week I will be starting some of my classes. I am excited to take these, because they are ones that I am interested in. I am not sure what else I will be doing, maybe soaking up some sun!

Any who...enjoy the summer!

Comments