The first week of SUMMER!

My first week of summer was spent in classes. Kind of funny...but teachers spent a lot of time in class learning. We are never done. I didn't have class on Friday, so I went running. I did six miles. Funny story that happened while running...

I was minding my own business running along the street, when I happened to run by some innocent birds sitting on a telephone line. Not so. Suddenly right behind my head I hear a chirping sound and then a fast, flying mass of black swoop by. I was very confused! Then not 20 seconds later I hear another chirping sound behind my head and it repeats five or six other times. On my way back there was a runner heading north and the birds were attacking him too. And then I was running past them and they attacked again! I think they were having a little too much fun, tormenting the runners.

Besides classes, I took the teacher exam, so hopefully I pass and I won't have to take any tests any time in the near future. I also started reading lots of books. I haven't been able to read like this in a very long time. It is so nice. Yeah. Nothing else to say there.

Comments