So ends the month of June.

I realized this week that June is almost over and I have wondered where the time has gone. I spent most of this week in school redoing things for next year. The other kindergarten teacher and I have feel very confident and happy with all of the changes that we have made. Hopefully this will take away a lot of the time that I would be using during the school year, which means that I can leave earlier...maybe.

Next week we will hopefully finish up everything we wish to accomplish and then be able to finish the little projects we each have. While at work this week, I hear a knock at my door and opened it to find one of my students at the door. It was nice to be able to talk to him. It is amazing how much kids change in a short amount of time. I think he has grown some since school let out three weeks ago.

Because of being back at work I really didn't do anything social until the weekend, and by the weekend I mean Saturday. I started the day with a ward temple trip, then went to a bridal shower, hit up Macey's for some groceries, went to a ward social, made chocolate peanut butter shakes, and ended the day with a date to a comedy show this was actually really funny. That pretty much sums up my week.

With the 4th coming up the roommates and I are planning to do a cookout with homemade root beer, super excited for that one! Oh...I almost forgot. My wedding count just went up for the month of August. Another really good friend just got engage to a lovely young lady (sorry mom and dad). So, that makes three weddings in August and a Graduation. Busy...busy!

Comments