A new record!

I believe I have a new record this week. I went into school to work on some things and part of what I needed to do was laminate material for next year. The grand total...156 feet. Yep that's right 1...5...6. I am not done yet. I ran out of lamination on the machine so I had to stop. I am going to try to have it done soon, because August is around the corner and all the other teachers will be coming back to work on things.

I planned quite a few fun things this week, because I realized that my freedom is coming to an end. On Thursday, a sister came over and we made shaved ice for the ward. Friday, I went to a bridal shower. Saturday, we had a ward activity that was a blast. We had massive slip and slide. They took pictures, but I haven't been able to get them yet. They should be good. Then in the evening we went DISCO SKATING! So much fun. We ended the night with Slurpees. The perfect end to a great day.

That is pretty much my week. The first of my last two classes begin tomorrow. It will be nice to have everything taken care of and ready to start the year.

Enjoy Pioneer day!

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh my Gosh, Whit!!! That is a TON of laminating...however, good for you for getting it done early!