Start your engines!

August is upon me and there is so much to do before school starts. I have worked throughout the summer in my classroom, so I am not too worried about that, but there are several projects that have been postponed because the District Media center was closed for most of the Summer. Note to self for next year. I am going to try to get all of that done soon. Before school starts I have three weddings, a bridal shower, and a graduation to go to. So, my weekends are full. Not to mention end of the Summer activities. Everyone is trying to get their fun in before school starts.

My last class will be next week. So, during the Summer I earned six college credits. I am please with it. Hopefully they continue to offer good classes.

Fun this week included two BBQ's, Captain America (movie), celebrating a friend's birthday, trying to start a water balloon fight (unsuccessful, but still fun), and teaching Sunday School (ranked slightly lower on the fun scale).

That's about all. I should have some things to report next week!

Comments

Unknown said…
I cannot believe you earned 6 credits in the summer! You are a go getter :) Glad you've been having tons of fun!