It is finished!

It was a crazy week!  I had a mini panic attack on Monday, when I realized all that I had to do this week.  The biggest thing that happened was the completion of the GRE.  I am so glad it is finished.  In the words of Carolyn, "You were happier last night then I have seen you in a long time."

On top of this, I also needed to finished assessing my kids for report cards, because they were due on Saturday.  Luckily, they were finished and in the computer before I came home on Thursday.  I also needed to start a one on one math assessment that we turn into the district.  So, there was lots happening.  All things come to an end, and I am ready to go home and enjoy time with family and be thankful for them and not having a nasty exam hanging over my head.

This was my life.  Nothing else to report, except that it snowed and it actually stayed for a while.

Comments