Two weeks and counting!

The kids started off the week doing well, but as usual they became increasingly more loud and like a normal 5 year olds as the week progressed.  Things are progressing well educationally.  I just finished testing for math and I realized something ironic.  I really hate math...I have never liked learning math because I always found it so hard, but this year I am rocking up teaching math.  My kids did so well with their testing, even my ones that struggle a little in math made progress that I wasn't expecting.  Oh, the irony.

On Monday, our FHE group went and watched a hand bell choir, nothing like a few bells to get you in the Christmas spirit.  While I was there, I saw one of my former students.  It was fun to see him and his reaction seeing me out of a school setting.  Nothing else really happened until Friday.  I left work at a quarter to five, which has never happened on a Friday.  I was super excited about that.  When I got home, my roommates were leaving for Divine Comedy.  There were a little shocked to see me, because I am never home.  So, I had some time to myself and then I went some friends' soccer game.  Saturday was busy, because I finished my Christmas shopping.  It only took me a few hours, but it is done.  That evening we had a ward formal dance that was fun.  I don't have any pictures yet, but there a some somewhere.  I will find them and try to post them. The exciting news for today is I'm going the the Christmas Devotional in Salt Lake.  It will be a lot of fun, because we get to see the prophet and the lights and ride Tracks!  I have never been on anything like Tracks, so I a happy!

Comments