...And a Happy New Year!

My week was split between Enoch and Provo.  Some of the of the highlights of the week were posting pigs with dad, having BBQ not once, but twice, and bringing in the New Year.  I have to say that going on farm visits is always interesting, I'll let you ponder on that one.  I do enjoy spending time at the farms and just listening to everyone talk.  I did make it back to Provo in one piece.  This time last  year the truck had some issues and I ended up driving back with a car instead of a truck.

Provo was really very quiet.  I had the apartment to myself until Friday evening when two roommates got back. I like having things to myself, but I always like it when there are others around too.  I spent my time working on graduate applications.  It is a little stressful, but I have good parents to help me through.  I finished my endorsement for BYU, so I am pretty much finished with that and I have just one other school I need to finish things up for and then I will be all done.

To bring in the New Year, the roommates and I had some good food, watched a movie, and said Happy New Year to each other when the clock struck midnight.  We then went to bed, because it was late...you know your old when...

I have Monday off, because it is a holiday and then work will start back up on Tuesday.  It should be interesting coming back in a structured environment with the kids.  We also are starting our big reading testing and that is always stressful on the teachers, so wish me luck!

Have a great beginning to the year 2012!

Comments