January...check!

I can't believe that January is over.  It seems like yesterday we were coming back from Christmas break.  Before you know it, it will be Spring break.  I am super excited for Spring break.

I finished up the last of the hard things this week.  My scores have been turned in for testing, all tests have been administered, SEPs are done, and my SET is finished.  A SET is when you get observed by the principal and your score goes on your record.  Now all I have to do is figure out grad school and a credit card and I will be home free!

I played lots of catch up this week.  There were things that got put on hold for SEP conferences.  I was able to go to a birthday party for a friend and then I was able to spend time in the apartment cleaning and getting organized.  It is amazing how things build up.

Comments