Valentine's Day

I am not sure how the tradition got started, but I personally think we should give up the practice of giving candy on Valentine's Day.  I ate so much candy it's not even funny.  I am grateful that these sugar holidays are few and far between.  On the bright side, the kids did have a lot of fun at both parties and I always do love their energy and excitement at these sort of things.

The only other thing of note was attending my first meeting for the Literacy New Core Committee.  I was asked to be on it a couple of weeks ago and so I am coming in a bit behind.  I have to say that I am more than a little overwhelmed.  Hopefully, the Math New Core Committee will be better because I will have been in on it from the start.

We have had some strange weather the past couple of weeks.  We have a couple of really beautiful Spring like days and then the weather turns off bad and we get snow.  I wish the weather would make up its mind and choose Winter or Spring!

Comments