The end of something great!

Last year at this time I was posting about how next year I needed to be more planned out in the things that I wanted to do during Spring Break, because I did have enough to keep me busy.  Well, I am happy to report I was able to plan better and I did not get bored!

I think it will be best to report on day by day basis.

Monday started off bright and early.  I decided to get up early and go to school and work on some things, so I wasn't rushing at the end of the week when I got back into town.  I have to say 6:30 is a great time to visit Walmart.  No one was there.  No lines...no waiting.  I spent several hours at school working on things and then I headed out of town to Enoch.  It was a great drive and the truck did well considering all the trouble it has had recently.  Mom and I chilled that evening after taking the truck into the car doctor to hopefully get fixed once and for all.

Tuesday was a warm sunny day in St. George.  Mom and I went and did some shopping and then she went to a doctor's appointment.  After that we went to the temple and did sealings.  I was able to do some things that I have never been able to do before, so it was an interesting experience.  While in St. George I got a slight sun tan.  I didn't realize it until later that night.  Basically the weather was amazing, which it would not stay this way for the rest of the week.

Wednesday was a relaxing day.  I read some, did a few chores around the house, finished my Sunday School lesson, and took it easy.  Probably the highlight of the day was picking up the truck at the car doctor's to find that it works AMAZINGLY!  I don't know how long it has been since the truck has run like this and it is just awesome.  I used to think the truck wouldn't make it through Brian, but now I have all the confidence that it was make it through Brian.

Thursday I left for Provo.  It was okay weather.  It started to snow and it was probably a good thing that I didn't leave too much later, because Beaver got hounded later on with lots of snow. 

Friday, I went back into school and finished up with all the things that I wanted to.  That evening a group of us went to the movies.  I love Provo in the Spring.  It's kind of like Walmart at 6:30 in the morning...no lines...no waiting. 

Saturday was back to the normal routine in getting ready for the next week.

Sunday I taught my lesson, which I was so excited to teach.  We talked about Enos, Omni, Jarom, and Mormon.  As usual I was not able to finish even a fraction of what I wanted to, but we were able to have a great discussion about all the wonderful things we learn from Enos's prayer. 

Now all that is left is to make it though all the testing and 35 more days of school and I will be home free for the Summer.  But, I am not really home free because I will have all the Summer things going on and it will fly by way too quickly.

Until next week.

P.S.  I am taking suggestions of awesome Summer things that I can do closer to home.  After talking with a lot of people I have realized that I will have lame Summer, so I need something to spice it up!

Comments