The first burn!

Yesterday I spent several hours outside doing yard work, as a result I got a sunburn.  It isn't bad.  It has mostly turned brown already and it was totally worth it.

It was the first week back from Spring Break and you could tell it.  Behavior was crazy!  Every day I was glad to send them home.  It didn't help that testing is hot and heavy and everyone is feeling the pressure to get it done and for our kids to do their best.  On the plus side, on several days I received lovely flowers from my kids.  They would open their backpacks or just hand me some really pretty flowers.  I think the Lord knew I needed some bright, color, happy things last week.  Hopefully the kids will be better this week (as much as they can be for Spring time).

We are down to 28 days left of school.  The time has gone by so quickly.  This week was graduation at BYU and it was so hard to believe that this time three years ago I was graduating school and off into the big, bad world.  I was also really grateful that I had a job, because so many people graduating don't have a job and there are no prospects in sight.  It is a lot worse now than when I graduated.

I watched a movie with some friends on Friday night after leaving work BEFORE six.  I did awesome this week on leaving earlier.  I am going to try to keep it up for the rest of the year.  Saturday we celebrated Queen Elizabeth's birthday by eating homemade toast and jam we also watch another movie on a projector, which was really cool.  There are lots of new people in the ward, so it should be fun getting to know them.

Until next week!

Comments