Let it begin!

Spring break is here and everyone is excited and ready for it.  Friday we celebrated Easter and the kids has so much fun.  I think the kids this year are affected more by sugar than they were last year.  We started the DRA this week and so far so good with my high kids.  It is amazing to see how the kids have grown and just how their minds have expanded.  My student teachers also finished up this week.  It has been so nice to have them in and they have made so much progress as teachers in the short time they have been with me. 

My Spring break plans are as follows. 
1. Wake up early on Monday and get into school to try to finish as much as I can on the closet.
2. Leave for Enoch.
3. Party with mom (no dad allowed :) ).
4. Come home and finish up school stuff.
5. Do nothing until I actually have to go back to work.

That is pretty much everything.  Oh...I mowed Holly's lawn for the first time and we have new addition to the Harvey family...a beautiful red Honda mower.  I'm excited.

Happy Easter!

Comments