Of quick trips and conference talks!

The week went by quickly.  I can't believe how little time we have left in the school year.  On Monday we will begin our DRA testing, which is always a pain, but we end up with good information.  It also marks one week until Spring break, which we are all ready for, students and teachers alike.

On Monday I turned in the school PE order.  We received a large grant and I was officially able to turn it in.  I had to do a little dealing with the district, because they wouldn't let me get some of the things I wanted, namely softball equipment.  They said it was to dangerous and not within the scope of the grant.  I thought to myself and what is football?  Maybe it's just me...I don't know.  I was able to get all the softball gloves, which will be very nice.  The next big step will be to organized everything, so that it fits and isn't a mess.  I have also started working on my Summer list of things to do, because I am not sure how much of a Summer I will have to work on things.  It could prove to be a busy one.

On Friday I made a quick trip home to visit the family and pick up some chick eggs.  I am hoping they will hatch and the kids will enjoy it.  They did last year.  We will see how it will work out.  I have also really enjoyed the conference talks already given.  They have been inspiring and have answer some questions and concerns that have been on my mind for that past while.

I hope all is well for you...until next week.

Comments