One month and counting!

We are basically to May, which means the end of school.  We finished up almost two of our four, one on one assessments.  It is amazing how much less stress there is the fewer things you have that cause pressure.  The kids were calmer this week.  But, as we get closer to the end that will change.  I think we are all just wanting to be outside in the nice weather. 

We have our last field trip coming up on Friday.  All the kindergarteners will go to the zoo.  It has been a lot of work to get everything ready.  Think of a family vacation, except you have 43 kids, plus some relatives going with you.  Hopefully things will run smoothly.  I had a date this weekend that was fun.  I got my first whole in one in mini-golfing in years.  I was so proud of myself. 

I also was able to plan a Sunday School lesson.  I am always amazed at how much I learn every time I teach.  This time I feel like I made HUGE jumps in understanding the atonement and how it can be better applied to my life.  Now I just need to be better at presenting what's in my brain to everyone that is listening.

Well, that's all from me...just busy with work.

Comments