Summer days!

I feel as if the Summer is only beginning and it is almost at an end.  We finally finished with our grade level collaboration this week.  I am amazed at how much we were able to accomplish.  I am so excited for some of the things we have planned.  One of the many things we did during collaboration was redo our specialties.  We have never done anything like this in kindergarten, but we are adding art and music and splitting the responsibilities between four teachers.  In a nutshell we will be helping each other teach some really fun things that I think will help expose the kids to things they may never have a chance to learn. 

Collaboration ended on Tuesday, so I spent the rest of the week working on projects, figuring out insurance (they have changed it on us again), running, seeing the new Batman (totally AWESOME!), working on classes, going to a bridal shower, teaching Sunday School, and deciding what to do next week.

Because my Summer time is short, I am trying to fit in as much fun as possible.  I am going to go home for the first part of next week and then the last half of the week will be spent in the back country of Yellowstone.  I am also planning our annual hike up Squaw Peak.  Next week should be a fun filled week! 

Comments