Of warmer days!

Spring fever has hit early this year.  I blame the harsh winter we have had here in Utah.  The kids are ready to be  outside playing and running.  I just can't believe that February is already over and that March has started.  The kids continue to make progress...whether they want to or not.  :)  It is always so interesting how fast they pick concepts up.  I had a meeting on Friday that helped me to better understand what my kids are doing.  I think I am a good teacher and then I learn knew things and realize that I have a long way to go.

My next masters class began on Saturday.  I think I am really going to like it, minus the part where I have to make a Web 2.0 presentation.  I had no idea what that was, so I had to look it up.  It looks kind of cool, but it will probably take a ton of time that I don't necessary have over the next seven weeks.  But, that's okay...it's always good to be stretched...right?

As far as fun things this week I went a performance for a roommate.  She is a very talented clarinetist and she is in two or three BYU bands, plus she directs the pep band for the women's teams.  It was very well done and enjoyable.  I always like going to music performances.  I spent any extra time I had reading for pleasure.  That is not something I can do during the school year much  I am hoping to finish up my book today, because I begin my normal study schedule next week and that doesn't include pleasure reading.  I also had a laminating cutting party with the roommates.  Periodically I bring home many, many, many feet of lamination.  It is a little boring to just cut, so we put on a movie and we are done in no time.  I truly have great roommates!

Hopefully this next week will be a normal week with no big surprises.

Comments