It's Official!

Biggest news of the week...possibly my life...well at least it's up there with going to BYU, graduating BYU, and getting my first job.  I have a car!  It is a 2012 Toyota Camry.


I received a call on Monday telling me there were a couple of options and that the dealer was bidding.  The next morning I received a congratulations.  Mom and dad are coming up this week to help me take care of business and by Saturday I should have it.  

We are into the middle of the Kinder testing season.  My kids have almost all been tested for their reading and we finished up the NWEA which assess literacy and math skills on the computer.  Hopefully my kids will be finished this week with the reading and then I can focus on the literacy and math post assessments.  I spent Friday on BYU campus, which was really weird.  I had a PE conference that was interesting to go to.  As the PE person at my school I was given the opportunity to go and get some ideas for implementing more physical activities in a classroom setting.

This week also marks the end of my masters class.  I am officially 1/2 a master.  In another 15 credits I will be a full master.  I have a two week break and then I will continue to take classes through the summer.  

I fit in some fun time this weekend.  Tim and I went up to West Valley to do a group day with a good friend of his growing up.  We went to dinner at a restaurant called Smashburger.  It took me a while to figure out why it was named that, but the extremely flat chicken on a burger was the give away.  We then went to mall to do a picture scavenger hunt.  We had to pose in front of the object and take a picture.  This pose was seeing something shocking.  For not knowing the mall we did well in finding all of our objects.


This week will bring more testing and hopefully good weather.  It will be nice to see the parents this weekend and even better they (at least dad) will help me move to my new apartment.

Comments