So ends Spring Break!

It has been a great week of rest and relaxation.  I am always grateful for this time to regroup.  I am sure parents are ready to send their kids back and I am ready for them.  I was surprised that I was able to stay busy all week.  Usually my plight is that I run out of things to do by Wednesday and then I am bored...which is a serious problem. 

I decided this break I would get a head start on my summer list.  Yes...I know...I have a couple of months until I actually reach the summer months.  I was looking at it a few weeks ago and realized that it was more than one page size 10 font, single spaced.  There are times in which one must bite the bullet and get crackin'!  I was able to finish that list and prepare for the summer math meeting.  I am really grateful for my coworkers for this seminar.  They make me laugh!  I also ran several times this week, which is more than I usually have time for.  I love running in spring weather.  There is an energy in the air that makes running all the more pleasant.  I also worked on my masters class.  It was nice to be able to finish everything earlier in the day, so that my evenings were free.  I also worked a little a head and finished up some work for next week, because there won't be much free time when I am back working.

The big news is that I will no longer be homeless on the 27th of April.  I not only found housing, but signed a contract.  One can only procrastinate these things so long before they become a problem.  I do not know who I will be rooming with, but if the management is any indication of the feel of the complex, I am hoping she will be very chill.  The apartment is similar to Monticello, just a couple of blocks south. 

I spent time at Holly's working.  Rain makes yard work difficult, so I did not complete as much as I had hoped.  There will be plenty of time in the coming weeks to spend time outside.  I am excited for when Brian comes out, because (he doesn't know it yet) he will be helping in the yard.  I can take care of a yard, but there are some things that are a little beyond me.  I also spent much of my weekend watching general conference, which was lovely and very inspiring.  I am excited to go back and reread everything.

Monday school starts back up again.  The kids and I have about seven weeks left together.  There is so much to cover in that amount of time and then they will be off to first grade. 

Comments