Busy...busy!

End of the year activities are occurring at an even faster rate.  We have officially finished the DRA and NWEA.  It is nice to have those out of the way.  On Monday we begin the math and literacy testing.  I am hoping this round of testing goes fast, without problems.  The year is winding down quickly, before we know it, it will be over; we only have 18 days left.  The kids are doing well, but they wish (and I wish) they were outside more enjoying the weather.  More than once this week I heard kids say that is was so hot outside.  I had to laugh, because the hot weather has yet to come.  I guess after the cold we had this winter anything above 50 degrees is hot.

Life is almost back into a routine.  I am getting used to the car and the new apartment.  The new roommates are really nice.  I have always been very blessed to have down to earth, nice roommates.  The ward seems to be very nice as well.  I haven't had a chance to spend much time with them, because of work and school, but I am trying!

I didn't have masters classes this week, so my evenings were more open.  I went to the Bishops house on Monday for family home evening.  On Tuesday I went the BYU vs. UVU baseball game.  I was very disappointed in BYU's performance, even though they won.  They played very sloppy.  Thursday I went to the movies, which was strange because movie watching is a weekend thing.  Friday I went to a BBQ, which was nice to enjoy the warm weather.  Saturday was busy with catch up and studying for my class that begins on Monday.  I did some evening hiking on Saturday, unfortunately it was overcast and I wasn't able to see the stars. 

This coming week is sure to be busy again.  And maybe I will get a new calling as well.  My fingers are crossed for Relief Society teacher, but I will settle for Sunday School teacher as well.

Comments