It is officially Summer!

This week I feel like it is officially Summer.  I have a sunburn!  I spent a lot of time in the sun this week and will have a lovely tan in a couple of days to show for it.  Some of the outdoors activities included the Seven Peaks Water Park in Provo, multiple inter-mural sports games, mini-golfing, and playing at the park.

I also want it to by know that I am NOT a criminal.  One lovely thing teachers must do every few years when they renew their teaching licenses is to be fingerprinted to prove that one is not a criminal.  Well...I passed mine...thank goodness.  I always get a little nervous, I am not sure why.  I am excited to move up to a Level Two License and move up in the pay scale...more money is always exciting.

The next two weeks will be very busy.  I am heading to Las Vegas to attend a conference for Kindergarten teachers.  I am excited to attend all my classes, especially the one on how to teach boys.  It sounds like it will be very beneficial.  I will being going down with my grade level team.  Right after I get back I will be heading home for a visit.  I haven't been home to see the family since Christmas and my Summer free time is almost gone.  Should be a fun next couple of weeks!

Comments