Let freedom ring!

It was a great week for celebrating our nation's independence.  I loved that we had not one, but two thunderstorms this week.  We never have storms in Utah.  I think it was my busiest week yet socially.  I usually stay busy between school and work.  The following is a list of the social adventures of Whitney!

Monday: Not a double...but a triple date with some married friends of mine and Tim.

Tuesday:  I helped a fellow teacher clean out her classroom and then I went to a Zimmerman family activity.  Cousins and brothers got together and played volleyball.  They are very serious when they get together.  I stayed up very late (11 pm be so proud) to play and it was a lot of fun.

Wednesday:  A group went to Seven Peaks, which is a fun water park.

Thursday: The day started at 5:45 with a balloon launch that didn't happen, because of bad weather.  Then we went to the parade, which is always fun.  Tim and I did our own little BBQ and then we went down to Center Street to take a look at booths and the historical things they have.  In the evening we went down to Santaquin and met up with some friends to shoot off fireworks.

Friday: We went to a celebration of life party hosted by someone in my ward.  We watched the movie "Life is Beautiful" and had Italian desserts because the movie was in Italian.

Saturday: Water+Boat+Sun=Awesomeness!

Looking back it was a really busy, but fun week.  I also managed to study, which is always a good thing.  This week marked the beginning of the last four classes in my program.  I am very excited to have time.  I am not sure what I will do with myself.

Next week doesn't look so busy, but then again neither did last week at the beginning of the week.

Comments