Routines and adventures!



We have officially hit the end of the honeymoon stage at school.  We are going back and revisiting what we do in kindergarten.  In all they are a good bunch and I am excited to see their personalities come out.  My other school is going well.  I have been working on the last two research portions for the past couple of weeks.  Once I collect the data, I should be good to write the papers and then it is smooth sailing until March when I am officially done.  I don't know what I will do with my evenings.  For the past five years almost I have either been trying to create my curriculum or studying for a masters.

Other than the above mentioned business, Tim and I went four wheeling on Saturday with some friends.  They have a ranch down in Forest Green, which is in between Manti and Nephi Utah.  There is a really pretty trail that runs through the Uinta National Forest for ATVs and four wheelers.  Tim did all the driving, so I go to sit back and relax and look at the scenery.  The leaves were already starting to change, so it was very pretty.  We also did a short hike through Maple Canyon.  I guess it is known internationally for its rock climbing.  The canyon is made of smooth stones that look really hard to climb. We walked past come climbers that were pretty much climbing upside down.  I had never seen anything like it, so it was cool.  I only feared for my life once as I had to repel using a small rope.  I had never done repelling before, so it made it a little tricky.  This is a pictures of what it looks like.
After getting back we made hotdogs over a fire and went home.  I didn't watch too much of the BYU game.  From what I hear it was a good thing I missed it, because it was a sad game on our part.  I guess we didn't play very well.  I guess it keeps us humble.  Well, everyone else, because I think the rivalry is more than a little silly.

That's all from me.  We will see what next week brings.

Comments