Beautiful weather!

I loved the warm weather.  It seems we are having nicer weather then usual.  It is especially nice to let the kids run out their energy outside, rather than inside because it is too cold.  I feel like we are also we are over the hump with the kids trying to push the limits.  They have figured it out that teacher means business, so I don't feel they are testing the boundaries as much.  We just started learning about nonfiction books, which is one of my favorite times of the year because the kids are inquisitive and really get excited about sharing what they know and ask questions to learn.

It was a busy week with basically everything.  On Monday I attended the Central Fall Festival, which was really fun to see all the kids outside of academics.  I had dinner with a friend on Tuesday to catch up.  Wednesday I began purchasing things for the activity on Saturday and had a work meeting.  Thursday I went to the temple and Saturday I finished shopping for the activity and then had the activity.  Tonight is a music fireside that I may have to help at as well.  I added in lots of wedding planning and housing.  I am really glad I didn't have any master's classes this week.  I don't know how I would have fit it all in.

You may be wondering about Friday, well, there was an early BYU football home game which means traffic heading into Provo is a mess.  I left very early, I was out by four which never happens.  I was so proud of myself.  Tim found a tasty lasagna recipe made on the stove.  We also went to see a movie at the Dollar Theater, which wasn't busy at all because of the football game.  Usually if you don't get your tickets two hours in advance on a Friday, you can't see a movie.

Next week Tim and I will continue the quest for apartments and selling contracts.  If you know anyone that wants to by winter contracts only...you know where to find me!

Comments