Happy Post Thanksgiving!

It was a great week.  The kids only came on Monday and Tuesday, which means I was only at work on Monday and Tuesday.  It was been a long time since we had, had a break.  Everyone was burned out and in need of a break, teachers and students alike.  We only have three weeks until our next break, so hopefully their excitement for Christmas can be contained.

The big news of the week is that Tim and I signed for an apartment.  It is very nice to have that taken care of and not worrying about housing.  The only thing left is to sell my contract, but I am not sure that will happen, because of all the girls on missions.

The whole gang was at home for Thanksgiving.  Tim, Brian and myself all went home on Thanksgiving day.  We spent a couple of days playing with the girls, relaxing, and eating good food.  While at home we did some wedding planning.  You can expect a wedding announcement in the mail within the next week or two depending on the mail.  Other things were solidified like the type of food and decorations.  I a very grateful that mom takes care of most of it, because this type of planning is not my thing.

While at home I managed to fit in some work, but not too much.  After we got home, I dived into homework and spent the rest of the day working on it.  I realized that I only have two more weeks of my current class and then one more and I will be done.  It made me very excited, but there is a lot to be done between now and then...like Christmas shopping and getting married.

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

Comments