I'll make it brief!

I am posting later than normal today, because of how busy today was along with the rest of the week.  There was a lot that happened at school.  I won't go into details, but lots of lows and highs.  It is just one of those teaching weeks where everything happens.  Christmas is catching up with the kids.  It will really take off next week as the kids get more and more excited.  This means they will be more difficult to manage, but don't worry..."I'm a professional!"  :)  The school holiday traditions make it difficult to teach as well.  The school does a parent Christmas sing a long and we have a school sing a long and Christmas parties.  I always try to pack in as much education as I can, but this year I decided that I am going to take it easy, because I do have other things in my life happening...like getting married.

We are going to try to go and get our marriage license next week. We tried for this week, but with all the craziness of work and school for Tim it didn't happen.  He finished up classes this week and will take all of his finals next week.  I also finished up my second to last class this week.  There was a rather large paper that went along with it, so it was a little stressful.  With masters work off my plate for a couple of weeks, I can narrow my focus and not be spread so thin.

I also did my last ward activity.  The party went well, but I am sure glad to be released.  While it was good to learn the things that I did, I really am glad to have it over with....bring on the nursery!  Besides everything else that went on this week, I got a cold.  It was a pretty bad one, probably the worst one I have had in a long time.  But, with lots of sleep and the miracle of modern drugs, I am on the mend.

That is about all for me.  Oh, I did sell my contract, which is a major blessing.  In Provo, it is difficult with all the sister missionaries out.  Now that is all.  Until next week, when I can say, "School's out!"

Comments