Winter wonderland!

It was a week of snow.  The kids spent every day inside for recess, because it was either snowing or too cold.  We had such lovely weather for the longest time and then it tanked fast.  Driving to work hasn't been bad, just slow.  I like driving to work in a car rather than a truck.  I feel like I am going to stay on the road, instead of sliding off.  It does wonders for my nerves.  Now if I could only get the rest of the crazy drivers to see things my way then driving would be cake! :)

This week I spent a lot of time focusing on masters homework.  I have a big paper that is due for this class that I am trying to do little pieces every day, so it isn't stressful next week.  I have just one more week of classes then a two week break before I begin my final class.  Everything is coming to an end fast and I couldn't be more ready.

We thought  we were done with the wedding planning, but there are little things starting to pop up for the wedding.  Things like getting a marriage license that are kind of important.  We knew we would have to do it, but now it is down to crunch time.  We will take one thing at a time and we will make it another nineteen days and then we can relax.

Tim had two soccer games this week.  The team has done well and went almost to the finals.  They won the first game, but lost the second.  They played a very good team that made things hard.  They did play their best under the circumstances.  I had a bridal show this weekend as well.  Carolyn and Katherine (a former roommate/friend) planned one.  It was fun to see a few people that I hadn't seen in a long time.

Hope you are all staying warm and ready for the Christmas Devotional!

Comments