One more week!

We officially have one more week until it is Spring break.  The end of the year is fast approaching.  I am very excited for some Summer.  Although I will be teaching Summer school so Summer won't come for a while, but at least I will have fewer kids to worry about.

This week was another busy week.  Tim had lots of studying, which is what he always has, and I filled it with other "stuff."  One of those things was running.  I thought it would be easy to get right back into running, but I do not get back in time some nights so it has been more difficult.  On Tuesday, I went to a sister's house for a crocheting class.  It ended up being the two of us, so I had a personal lesson.  I am starting to get back into that as well.  I learned some knew patterns, so we will see what that brings.

It was a short week for me in teaching.  I had a meeting all day at the district office, so I didn't teaching on Thursday or Friday.  Friday we had our last field trip of the year.  We have a new aquarium that opened up.  It is really big and has lots of cool things.  they have the shark tanks which were a favorite.  One area has a tunnel that you walk through and you go under the tank and the other area just has large windows to watch.

The only downside is that a lot of the exhibits were not open yet.  We could not see everything.  I am sure it will be even better once they have everything in place.  Because of the field trip on Friday, I had extra time in the afternoon to work on things.  It only happens twice a year, but each time is fantastic.

After work on Friday, I ran up to the temple and then came home to a quiet house.  Tim was taking an exam, so I did some reading.  I was able to finish up an excellent book on understanding the deeper meaning of the Old Testament.  It is called "The Hidden Christ," it is by the same man who wrote the "Peacegiver."

Saturday was the normal for us, cleaning, laundry, and Tim went up to campus.  In the evening I went to the broadcast with Carolyn.  I am pretty sure I was crying through the whole thing.  It was just really neat to see all the sisters together.  There truly is power when we all come together as a force for good.

Today, we are talking in sacrament meeting on agency and accountability.  It has been a long time since I have spoken and I am sure when I get up there I will get nervous, but for right now I am ready for it.  Have a fantastic week!

Comments