We made it!

The first couple of days back after break are nice, because the kids are excited to be back, but by the end of the week everybody is tired and cranky...teacher included.  We managed to make it through the week with only a few tears.  We had a lot going on academically this week.  We began the reading test on the kids and I have been nicely surprised at how much they retained over the break.

Tim and I didn't see one another much this week.  It was kind of like back when we were engaged.  January is a busy month for insurance companies.  He has been working 12 hour days.  by the time he gets home it is time to each dinner and then get ready for bed.  He was gone long before I woke up and we saw each other for a couple of hours before he headed to bed.

I finished up my licensing "stuff" so that I can renew my license and upgrade to a level two.  So whatever happens in the next month I will be able to fall back on teaching.  This week I also had a wonderful experience at the gas station.  As you can see below I filled up for less than 30 dollars, which I haven't done since I was a teenager.  It was a wonderful feeling!


Friday night we went out to Tim's favorite restaurant...Taco Bell.  We got together with some friends and caught up on life.  We went to be promptly when we got home, because our sleep schedule was off.  We slept in until 8 on Saturday and then took it easy the rest of the day.  

Tim is currently enjoying a Sunday afternoon nap, which we now get to enjoy with 9 am church!

Until next week..oh and we have 22 days until we potentially find out our future!

Comments