Another week come and gone!

It was a busy week.  I feel like our weeks will only be getting busier.  February was very crazy, but in looking at things today it will be even more so in March!

**Monday Tim and I attended a concert put on  by the Utah Baroque Ensemble and the Salt Lake Vocal Artists.  They did a fantastic job.  It was help in a Catholic Church, so it was interesting to be inside and gain experience with another faith.

**Tuesday I went to mutual.  They had their Young Women's in Excellence program.  It has been  a long time since I have done anything with Young Women's.  I also went to Young Women's on Sunday which was an adventure.  It looks like I will be doing teaching mostly, which isn't so bad.  Except they were pretty glazed over today during the lesson.  Tim took the time to work on his resume and to look for jobs.

**Wednesday we went to the temple and finished some more family names.  The temple has been really busy.  I am curious to see how things will change with the new temple opening in Payson and soon the second Provo Temple.

**Thursday after work we got together with a girl I used to visit teach and some others.  We had dinner and Denny's and caught up on life.

**Friday was fun.  Tim and I went shopping.  He had his own list and cart and went off to get things for our surprise date.  He decided to make quesadillas for dinner which was really tasty.  He could find chipotle sauce so we made some that was really easy and tasty.  After dinner we went to a get together for a couple of families in the ward that are moving.  It was fun to get together with people, but very loud.  There were so many little kids running around.

**Saturday was another busy day.  We cleaned and worked on projects.  Tim played soccer with his brothers and worked on his resume.  I cut fabric for two skirts.  Hopefully, soon I will be able to sew them together, but with the way March is looking not until April.

Which brings us to Sunday.  We both did home and visiting teaching.  I took a much needed nap and we of course took a look at our March calendar.  Next week we say good-bye to February.  Time just slips by.

Comments