The calm before the storm!

The week was rather calm.  The long hours at work are over.  We started riding together again.  On Monday we washed the outside of the car.  There was a lot of sand and salt build up from the roads.  We have had very nice weather for this time of year.  I feel like we have skipped winter...not that I mind too much.

We were also back to our normal running routine and temple night.  The temple has been very busy.  Usually there is a 20-30 minute wait, but we have been waiting up to an hour and often times there is standing room only Hopefully when they open the Payson Temple it will take some of the burden off of the Provo Temple.  Come summer time the second Provo Temple should be finished which should help even more.

On Thursday we made pizza.  We tried to do a sausage with a thick tomato sauce and a chicken alfredo.  My visiting teachers came so Tim did the alfredo and it tasted great.  I make a wide variety of meals, but pizza by far is the meal we make the most of...not that either of us are complaining.  We also added a new vegetable, edamame.  We really like it, especially trying to get the beans out of the pod.


Friday I had a meeting in the afternoon.  It was the first time I have left my kids this year.  The sub had good things to say, so hopefully next week will be just a good, because I will be gone for two full days.

Saturday was cleaning day.  We also went up to the mall and walked around.  There were lots of new stores and Tim had to prove that we did go to the University Mall last year to find ties for the wedding.  Everything was such a haze that I couldn't remember even being there.  I also taught primary this Sunday.  It will probably be the last time I teach, because the rumor is, is that we are getting released very soon.

Next week will be busy.  We find out our future, 100th day of school, two day conference in Salt Lake City, going to the Salt Lake Temple, and Ward Conference in Sunday.  Hopefully, we will have lots of happy things to report.

Comments