So that's what a calm week is like...

Compared to the schedule we have had the last month this week was a breeze.  Tim's schedule has been stable the last week, because he is helping to train new people at work.  Every night this week I had time to read, which was really nice.  Especially since I reserved several books that happened to all become available at the same time.  

Tuesday I went to mutual.  It was a combined activity to help the kids get prepared for missions.  We did a lot of cooking.  Our group was in charge of breakfast and I am pretty sure there were angels watching out for us, because we had raw egg everywhere and no one washed their hands.  The kids all had a lot of fun, which I guess is the point.  Tim continued to do a lot of research this week and planning.

Wednesday he came to me and said that he is set on nurse practitioner as plan B.  By Friday that plan was still the same, which is a record.  So, I think the new plan is to do a nurse practitioner program after he gets a nursing degree.  Thank goodness for temples and them being a place of inspiration.

Thursday was quiet.  I started to feel sick again.  I have been battling a sore throat a cough for two weeks.  We went to bed early, so I could try to battle the cold and be ready for an amazing field trip on friday.

Friday we had a field trip to the Museum of Natural Curiosity.  Basically, it is a science museum for kids.  They had water fun, wind fun, motion fun, climbing fun, city fun, and outside fun.  An hour and a half there served to exhaust the kids for the rest of the day.  If you are in the area this Summer the museum is the place to be, just be prepared to be exhausted and have tons of fun!

When I got back I discovered it is teacher appreciation this coming week.  My door was decorated with this and I thought the kids did a good job.

Saturday Tim played soccer.  According to him it was the perfect weather for soccer.  We also went and had the oil changed in both cars.  Things get really expensive when you are dealing with two instead of one.  Carolyn and I went to the broadcast in the evening and then to Kneaders to get their half off desserts.  We also happened to discover that their breads are half off on Saturdays now too.  I was very tempted to get a lemon blueberry loaf of bread.  

Sunday had been busy.  Tim was able to participate in a baby blessing today.  It was fun, because the baby was blessed in Spanish (the families native tongue).  They had a lot of family there to support and some had to fly in from other countries.  The beehives had a presidency meeting, Tim had home teaching, and we have home teachers coming some time.  

Next week should be nice as well, since it is the last week before Spring break!

Comments