Another week down!

The second week of summer has come and gone.  Work went relatively well for the both of us.  Tim continues to work on training.  The kids are making progress at summer school, which is always fascinating how their brains can work things out in such a short amount of time.

At mutual this week the girls were preparing for summer camp with some outdoor cooking.  I learned about dutch oven cooking and it was a lot of fun.  I am excited to use ours.  Hopefully this summer we will get a chance.  Tim was able to help a family he home teaches.  With our ward being filled with students, this is the time of year that everyone is moving.  There will be plenty of chances for the both of us to help in the next month or two.

On Saturday, Tim was able to play soccer and I went to a baby shower.  It was fun to see her and to catch up.  I just have a bridal shower that I am helping to plan and that should be all that I have going on in the wedding and baby department this summer.

I am hoping to start on some summer projects next week with collaboration being over.  So, I will teach for three hours in the morning and then have the afternoon to work on things.  Not going to lie...the two skirts that have been sitting on the ledge waiting to be put together have been calling for my attention since April!

Comments

Parental Units said…
So do you "get" to go to girls camp and/or youth conference?