School is officially out for the summer!

It was quite the week.  For starters the kids have been very excited for summer to begin.  They did great holding on until the end, but I could tell they were ready to not come to school any more.  Monday, I started the process of actually cleaning out and getting the room ready for the deep clean.  Tim went to work as usual.  Tuesday was another normal day at school.

Wednesday was Tim's birthday.  Several months ago I saw a pizza cake.  He really likes pizza so I decided that I was going to make him a pizza cake.  And this is how it turned out.  


Not bad for my first attempt.  It was slightly more tricky than I thought it would be.  Next, time it will go easier.

After dinner, we went to the temple.  It will be closing down for the rest of the month, so it was good to get in before it was too late.

Thursday, Tim was asked to have his picture taken for their work billboard.  He will be famous!  The kids went to the public library on a field trip.  Friday was the last day for school for the kids.  We took them to Barnes and Noble and they were able to have a tour.  I always think it is fun and the kids had a blast...who knew!  That evening we went camping for Tim's birthday.  It was only a quick trip because we both had to be back early in the morning.

Here is Tim looking manly in front of the tent.  The one just below is of us enjoying the mountains.  The last one is one Tim got in about a minute after I woke up.  He decided it would be awesome to unzip my bag, so my cocoon of warm was destroyed.



 This is just a picture of my classroom on the last day.  It always looks so strange with everything piled up.  But that is the way it is.


 Until next week!

Comments