This weeks happenings...

It was a fairly routine week, but we were still busy.  Tim spent a LOT of time studying and took a couple of exams and did well.  He feels like he is prepared, but that one can never be prepared enough.  Work was really busy for me.  I felt like I earned my keep this week with all the time I spent on the phone trouble shooting problems and helping teachers.  

The biggest thing that happened was our doctor's appointment and we found out that we are having a boy!  Now Tim asks how is "he" growing.  Before it was killing him that he didn't know, but not we know!  I also finally started showing...it only took 21 weeks to show.  Below is a picture of the little bump that I have.


I also had a Relief Society dinner on Tuesday that was a lot of fun.  There were lots of people there and it was nice to chat with everyone.  On Saturday...much to Tim's dismay...I went to a Christmas treat exchange.  A group of us brought different Christmas treats and made plate to hand out to neighbors and friends.  It was a lot of fun and an easy way to hand out a variety of holiday treats.

That's all from us...until next week.

Comments