The final countdown!

This week will hit the two month mark...that is the two month mark until go time!  It seems like time has flown by.  The baby is kicking more and more and most days I am sure he is part octopus.  I had by first bi-monthly appointment and the doctor said everything looks good.  

Perhaps I should back up a little to Sunday of last week.  I mentioned that I was going to make Tim a special Valentine's Treat.  He was really confused at the ingredients that I bought.  At first he thought I was going to make him kolaches, but when I told him no, he was really, really confused.  I made him blackberry doughnuts, with blackberry glaze to top it off.  They were much easier than I thought they would be.  Tim liked them and the fact that he got to eat them for breakfast for the rest of the week.  




Monday was a day off for the both of us.  Tim still studied all day and I kept myself busy with running errands and baby projects.  My big project that was actually really easy, was to make a nursing cover.  I found a pattern online that was really easy.  Tim would take a study break and come out to check was was happening.  This is the final product.  It's nice and big and covers the front and the back.

On Tuesday, it was back to business.  Tim had a really productive day studying and we also made a trip up to the hospital where I will be delivering.  I was really glad we went, because the Med Center is really big and confusing.  At first we couldn't figure out exactly where we were supposed to go.  After wondering around for a bit we had to ask some people.  We ended up in the wrong wing and had to back track.  We made it to the right spot and was able to figure out parking, because that is a nightmare!

Tim studied hard for the rest of the week.  I did some visiting teaching.  I have all new sisters that I am visiting and a new companion.  It has been a while since I have had a companion.  The last one I had got married and they didn't replace her.  I am guessing there will be a big shake up this May when everyone graduates and med students leave for the summer.

Friday night Tim went out with the missionaries and taught a new member lesson.  Saturday was another day of study for Tim because next week is the week before another round of exams.  He keeps hearing these exams are brutal, but we will have to wait and see.  I did lots of cooking.  I tried my hand at homemade BBQ sauce.  It turned out tasty and I am going to use it to make pulled pork sandwiches.  There is also surprise potluck dinner for one of Tim's classmates tonight.  I prepared some of the food for that.  It should be interesting because he and those organizing it aren't members, but most of those attending are.  It will be an interesting mix!

Any who...that is all from this week.  Until next week!

Comments