First week of year two...check!

Tim had his first week back to medical school.  I would say that it went well.  It was a  little hard in the mornings, because he wasn't used to consistently getting up at five.  He is already back into the worrying about getting a chance to get through the material.  It seems there is a never ending amount to be learned and not enough hours in the day to do it.

Work is starting to pick up.  We reached out to our returning teachers to get them ready.  Hopefully in the next week we will receive our caseloads and be able to get rolling with everyone.  I am ready to be done with all the summer projects.  Hopefully, this year will be smoother than last year now that I know what I am doing.

This was a big week for Hyrum.  I think he has grown again.  His hands and head look bigger to me.  Sometimes he just looks bigger or different in the morning.  His gross motor skills are coming along.  He has started to grab and hold onto things.  He struggles with maneuvering his fingers, but no worries, he problems solves by using his feet too.  For instance, below is a picture of his new favorite toy.  When he wants one of objects that hangs, he will bring up his feet to assist his hands.  Speaking of feet.  He has discovered his toes.  Frequently, he will grab onto his toes.  He has also figured out how to scoot.  He doesn't move very much at a time, but with as much as he wiggles and squirms, he will be mobile soon.


Hyrum and I had some fun on the floor this week.  I happened to catch one of his faces at the right moment and I think it's great!

Tim's parents dropped by on Saturday for a short visit and to drop off an elliptical.  Tim found it on a website much like Craiglist.  I guess he wants me to be healthy...

We are also going to have the missionaries and an investigator/friend over for dinner.  We are making Thai food...I am really excited about it!  That's about all from us.  Until next week.

Comments