We made it!

Sorry for the late update.  Our weekends are busier than our week days sometimes.  Tim had his normal school schedule.  He is studying hard for his classes and the Step.  I think he will do just fine with it.  He was also able to talk to some Family Medicine doctors that gave him some good tips and things to think about.

Things have been really busy at work.  Besides getting things up and running for my teachers.  I have been helping a new coach with her caseload and on Monday I was filming in a classroom.  They have asked the coaches to go into classrooms and record specific lessons to go into a resource bank for teachers.  It's all a bit much, but I am hoping they will take away some responsibilities, so it is more manageable.  

Saturday was busy because we had a baptism in the afternoon.  Tim was conducting and was giving a talk and doing a treat.  We got there and found out that it was canceled, so we went home and had a little extra time for studying and getting the normal Saturday "stuff" done.  Sundays have turned out to be our busiest day of the week.  We wake up earlier than normal to get to church for Tim's 7 am meeting.  This Sunday, we both had meetings right after church and then I did some home teaching with Tim.  Basically, I just sat there.  When we finally got home it was time for feeding Hyrum and getting dinner ready, because I had a primary meeting that evening. Sometimes it is nice when Monday comes.

Hyrum has been growing and learning.  He has yet to roll over consistently.  He will twist the lower half of his body, but won't lift his head to completely roll over.  He has learned how to wiggle and push himself on his back.  One evening I was getting dinner ready in the kitchen and heard some pounding.  I thought someone was at the door, but when I came around I saw it was Hyrum kicking the wall.  He had wiggled all the way over to the wall.  He really likes kicking things with his heals.  Bath time has become splash time where he tries to see how wet he can get mom, while mom dodges the water.  He is also learning how to keep rice cereal in his mouth.  We had some great success this last week.  


Unfortunately, he has hit the four month sleep regression.  He started to sleep from 9:30-5:30 without eating, which was very nice for me.  He has started waking up at 3, 4, and 5.  Sometimes he is hungry and sometimes he just needs help falling back asleep.  Tim has been great in helping me, but we still are running low on sleep.  Thank goodness he always has a smile for us!

Hopefully, I can update you more promptly this week!

Comments